Are you living your most abundant life?
Our mission is to inspire you to pursue your dreams. To enable you to make smarter choices with your money so that you can achieve your goals. By working together, we hope to provide clarity around some important questions, like:
- When does work become optional?
- Am I doing everything I can to achieve my goals?
- Which employer benefits should I enroll in?
- What things can derail my financial world?
- Am I am saving enough to achieve my retirement goal?
- Can I afford to purchase a vacation home?
- How can I take out more money out of my business?
- What strategies can I use to increase the bottom-line cash flow in my business?
- How can I maximize my Social Security benefits?
- What strategies can I use to minimize income and estate taxes?
- How much should I be saving for my children or grandchildren’s education?
- What investments should I be considering for my portfolio?
- What is the downside risk for my investments?
We help you answer these types of questions by taking a comprehensive approach. You see, there are many connections between the different areas of your finances. Decisions made in one area will affect others. For example, deciding whether to contribute to a retirement plan will affect your current cash flow, current and future income tax liability, investment management, estate planning, etc. By evaluating and leveraging these connections, we may be able to achieve better outcomes.
Of course, comprehensive planning requires a great amount of technical proficiency in investing, taxes, law, insurance, and other disciplines. To be honest, it is impossible for any one person (or company) to know all the answers to the questions concerning your financial situation.
We feel that the only way to do this right is to harness the expertise of various specialists. It’s no different than playing professional football, doing orthopedic surgery, or building a house—different professionals with different skills, must work together to get the job done right.
That’s why we collaborate with your existing advisors and specialists from around the country—including attorneys specializing in either tax planning, estate planning, or asset protection, as well as professionals specializing in trust administration, business valuation, insurance consulting, retirement plans, and executive benefits.
By coordinating and integrating various disciplines, we can help you:
- have access to creative and innovative solutions,
- evaluate “hidden” or overlooked financial resources to achieve your goals,
- potentially reduce your overall expenses and fees,
- make sure that nothing slips through the cracks.
As you might have guessed, comprehensive financial planning is not a one-time event. It is a process that needs to be ongoing and flexible to account for changes in the laws and changes in your life.